Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hottest coat evah!

Armidi is my new found treasure. Oh. My. God. I've been there before (bought shoes but went straight to the shoes and never looked around). Well I looked around the other day and I am in looove. Especially with this coat. It's so well done and the colour is so rich. I couldn't help it, I had to buy it.

Sexiest coat ever: Francia Woven Coat in Ironberry- Armidi {Gisaci}
Boots: LC Vamp Melisande in Onyx- Last Call
Tights: from an Ivalde outfit
Earrings: Holy earrings from Illusions
hair: Chalissa II Mahogany- ETD
Eyes: Hazel from the blended natural collection- Miriel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love that coat and those boots totally rock. That is one of my fav coats in SL.

-Ana
http://analutetia.com

(BTW, my url has changed...)